1. General information
2. The Administrator of personal data entered to the service is reImagineSoft Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kulczyńskiego 4/20, ZIP code 02-777 KRS 0000565852 NIP 9512395101 REGON 361976224
3. In order to provide security for the entrusted data we developed internal procedures and recommendations which are to prevent sharing data with unauthorized people. We control their execution and continuously check their compatibility with appropriate legal acts – the act on personal data protection, act on providing electronic services, as well as any kind of executive acts and acts of community law.
4. Personal data are processed based on an agreement expressed by the User and in cases when the law entitles the Administrator to process personal data based on law provisions or in order to execute the agreement concluded between the parties.
5. The Service fulfills the functions to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. through information entered in the forms voluntarily
6. The service gathers information provided by the user voluntarily.
7. Data provided in the form are processed for reasons related to the function of a particular form e.g. in order to complete the process of servicing an informational contact
8. Personal data provided in the service will not be sold or shared to third parties according to the Act on personal data protection.
9. Data provided in the form can be accessed by a natural person who placed them there. This person has also the right to modify and stop processing the data at any given moment.
11. In the service there may appear links to other websites. Such websites work independently of the Service and are not supervised in any way by the service www.getrich.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and terms and regulations which we recommend to get familiar with.
1. By cookie files we understand IT data stored at user’s end terminal able to open websites. These are especially text files that contain the name of the website that they originate from, their storage time at the end terminal and a unique number.
2. The service does not gather in automatic way any information with the exception of information provided in cookie files.
3. Cookie files are designed to use the pages of the service. The operator uses these files for:
a. a possibility to login and preserving the session of the user on every other page of the service
b. adjusting the content of the website to user’s individual preferences, especially these files recognize user’s device so that they can show a page according to user’s preferences
c. creating anonymous statistics excluding the possibility to identify the user.
5. In order to provide security of the data entrusted to us we developed internal procedures and recommendations which are supposed to prevent sharing the data with unauthorized people. We control their execution and continuously check their compatibility with appropriate legal acts – the act on personal data protection, act on providing electronic services, as well as any executive acts and acts of community law.
6. By standard, software for website browsing by default allows placing cookies on User’s end terminal. These settings may be changed by User by blocking the automatic service of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about their transfer to the user’s device every time.
7. Users of the Service may make changes in cookies settings at any time. Detailed information about possibilities and methods of cookies operations is available in software settings (of an Internet browser).
Examples of editing in most popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Google Chrome: www.support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: www.safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
8. Service operator informs that changes in settings in User’s Internet browser may disable proper functioning of websites.